What's new

Has anybody seen this pulltab before just curious.

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
e5964f420188751706340a5bc54675f1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have now! There are sooooo many variations. Good luck to ya!
 
Comes off a wide mouth.

Schmidt-Beer-Bottles-Paper-Label-G-Heileman-Brewing-Company_56838-1.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Interesting since I thought it looked like the type you see off of a Mickey's big mouth bottle but I didn't recognize the label!
Yea, they can sound very sweet under the at pro coil.

HH ALL
 
So many items beside beverage cans have or had pull rings or tabs. Food containers such as yours, engine oil additives, fuel additives and wider top containers where only a sliver of the top came off with the ring occasionally. Sorry they will not always be beer and soda, lol.

Don
 
Yeah, I've seen it before. It was hanging out on the wrong side of the park with some other "bad" pulltab types. Be careful! 8-)
 
Hey that's mine. Where did you find it?
 
looks like it said "draft" at one time
 
I know of a bottle dump with hundreds, possibly thousands of bottles those tabs go to. Lots of tose tabs around too.
 
Pretty sure it came from Piels.
 

Attachments

  • 0205db97f360481cb5c2b135a9ce0a87.webp
    0205db97f360481cb5c2b135a9ce0a87.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 85
That's a new one for me. I was wondering how many billions of pulltabs were produced over the years and what percentage was thrown on the ground. Bet it's over 75%!
 
That's a new one for me. I was wondering how many billions of pulltabs were produced over the years and what percentage was thrown on the ground. Bet it's over 75%!

I have pulltabs coming out my ears but this one was different and it just picked my curiosity. Yes it was a slow day lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom