What's new

Has anyone done a side by side comparasion of the Blisstool ......

dirtfisher23

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Messages
64
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to hear from anyone who has used the Blisstool. I've heard
some positive comments but I've also heard some negative as well. What
has your experience been. Any side by side comparisions?
Robe
 
I need to get out more. What is a Blisstool?
 
YouTube was pounded with Blisstool comparison vids last year. Most were from new dealers. I've never seen one. Good or bad, I wanna know results too. Good luck...
Peace
 
Thanks for the info!
 
bliss-stool isn't that what a guy says after he's been constipated and looks in the bowl before he flushes
isn't that a European tesoro
they make a few different kinds said tesoro in an inter view with Perrie Massie toms brother

go to you tube metal detecting Perrie Massie tesoro tour

and they talk a bout it


liftloop
 
bliss-stool isn't that what a guy says after he's been constipated and looks in the bowl before he flushes
isn't that a European tesoro
they make a few different kinds said tesoro in an inter view with Perrie Massie toms brother

go to you tube metal detecting Perrie Massie tesoro tour

and they talk a bout it


liftloop

Honestly Lift, I want some of whatever it is you're on! :tongue3:
 
on nothing
gave it up for lent...
but it won't be much longer now
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom