What's new

Has anyone ever found a LC in a roll of small dollars?

dave5710

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
615
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
I was wondering if anyone had ever found a Large cent in a roll of small dollars? Does anyone out there search small dollar rolls? If so what have you found that was unusual?
 
Upvote 0
I don't search small dollar rolls but I have found several British large cents in half dollar rolls and even quite a few small dollars for that matter. HH Mark
 
Wow, well maybe if I live long enough, I'll get that lucky. Nice
 
dont do small dollars...no silver & for each keeper its a whole $1$, would add up, and would lose quite a bit. also if some rolls are short, its like some-1 punched u in the stomach 'n knocked the wind outta you. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom