What's new

Has anyone found...?

S.S.Tupperware

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
799
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A tent stake lately, long strolls here with the DF won't even produce one... I either need some storm or a dozer... Havent seen one posted in a while LOL.
 
Upvote 0
I got two last week, if I'd have known you were missing them, I would have posted a picture.....sorry.

Cliff
 
How many do you want?? The long straight ones or the one with the big curve on the end .
 
Sort of straying a little bit but this thread reminded me of 2 old copper pieces that I found years ago. Now I believe they were copper culture arrowheads. It sounds crazy I guess but I really do believe they were. And, you guessed it.... I threw them away because they looked like old beat up tent stakes to me. Sorry about hijacking your thread. HH

DANGLANGLEY
 
I dug up a half dozen this past week in the eroded California beaches.
 
NOT HERE!!!
 
wheres here?.......... I get about 6 every time out(jetty park-south cocoa beach)

chuck.
 
NSB / Daytona...
 
I think I have gotten all of them.BEEP. oh maybe not. Northern Palm Beach.
 
Here is my 2 stakes found today!
image.webp
 
Get with any Sand Shark owner.....they will be able to help you out. They usually keep all the KOA camp grounds fully supplied....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom