What's new

has anyone move to the Deus from the at pro

I have done these comparisons my A/T pro against my whites v3i and i just kill it with the pro....especially in sand . i would love to try the deus and get rid of my new v3i
 
I had an AT Pro. It did ok, but I went back to my Tesoros. Just got a Deus late fall and I like it the best. It has already paid for itself. I find I don't have to dig as much junk, which leaves more time for the good stuff. One thing I like is that it does not dig a bottle cap, but will pull out a nickel or penny right next to the bottle caps. Went to a totally dug out CW site and started pulling more minie balls and buttons out the spot which has been dug for over 30 years.
 
I like my sound on at pro but love everything about the deus except I wish I would have got the 9" coil instead of the bigger coil.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
 
I like my sound on at pro but love everything about the deus except I wish I would have got the 9" coil instead of the bigger coil.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk



Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom