What's new

hats Better Than A Wedding Band.....

fsa46

Full Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
249
Reaction score
272
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites DFPI, 2 @ Excalibur II, 2 @ Sovereign GT w/ 10" & 8" Tornado coils, 2@ 10x12 SEF coils all on their own rods, Whites MXT Pro , 2@ Garrett Pro Pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's Better Than A Wedding Band.....

....three of them.















Triple gold is a first for me. Nothing fancy but I don't care.

The 10K is 5.13g, the 14K is 2.80g and the 750, 18K is 4.9

With my shoulder problems the Excalibur is becoming my " go to" machine. If you notice my finds there's very little junk. Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Congrats on fine detecting, fsa!

Lorraine
 
attachment.gif Little junk because most of us New Englanders take it out :thumbsup:
 
One gold band is good...two gold bands are great...
three gold bands are totally awesome! Congrats.....:hello:
 
I need a triple too! Congrats!
 
What I call an excellent day. WTG!!!
 
Wow, congrats on a great hunt.
 
Great finds!!:thumbsup:

AND some silver ingots too ! :laughing7:
 
Congrats Frank 3rings gold nice WTG....
 
Amazing! I wish I lived closer to the water kentucky is to far away.
 
Wow, three band hunt...that had to be fun...congrats.
 
Triple gold rings !! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom