Bow Only Sr. Member Joined Jun 20, 2016 Messages 254 Reaction score 485 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2016 #1 I saw this old picture and was reminded that I used to sell hats. I thought some of you may enjoy it even after cringing when you saw the points touching. Attachments Hats.webp 651.7 KB · Views: 129 Upvote 0
I saw this old picture and was reminded that I used to sell hats. I thought some of you may enjoy it even after cringing when you saw the points touching.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2016 #2 Hey my name is from a deer block I use to make. Lol !!!!!!!
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2016 #3 Nice! If I buy a hat does it come with a point?