Haul of Clad Quarters in Tot Lot

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
Cloudy day in Chitown, but went out with wife to a local playlot in the morning. Ground was really muddy and decided to hit the tot lot instead. Glad I did :laughing9: Hidden deep on one corner of the lot, I uncovered 16 clad quarters, one next to the other :headbang: Now, that was beautiful. Before the rain hit, we managed to retrieve a good $9.17 in clad. No bad for only 1 1/2 hrs. :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• Rich Playlot 001.jpg
    Rich Playlot 001.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 430
  • Rich Playlot 002.jpg
    Rich Playlot 002.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 435
  • Rich Playlot 004.jpg
    Rich Playlot 004.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 440
Upvote 0
savant365 said:

Thanks. Rain stopped us, but we'll be back for more :icon_thumright:

savant365 said:
I was just looking at the weather radar, looks like you guys are getting it pretty good up there.

It is suppose to be sunny and hot tomorrow, but as I type this is in, it is pouring like crazy. :dontknow:

wow! what did some one lose the whole roll of quarters??? that is a great find!! battery money! :notworthy:

mfitzy111 said:
wow! what did some one lose the whole roll of quarters??? that is a great find!! battery money! :notworthy:

Loved it man. I was so nervous looking everywhere that I dropped my camera twice. :laughing7:

extractor said:
Sweeeeeeet!

I'm telling you, I'm so glad that I brought my e-trac with me. There is no coin that can hide from that baby :headbang:

cyberborikua said:
extractor said:
Sweeeeeeet!

I'm telling you, I'm so glad that I brought my e-trac with me. There is no coin that can hide from that baby :headbang:
I have to agree. Between the tone and the numerical Id (Fe Co), we have a very good Idea on what were diggin up.

extractor said:
cyberborikua said:
extractor said:
Sweeeeeeet!

I have to agree. Between the tone and the numerical Id (Fe Co), we have a very good Idea on what were diggin up.

Yup, yup. Great tool indeed :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back