What's new

hauling a big boat on the highway

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,563
Reaction score
13,167
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
this boat is large and apparently once the boat loads the power hydrolics lift it up onto its side.
1000024916.webp
 
That setup looks a little dangerous to me.
 
And the real pisser is, they don't have to pay property tax on it!
California boats are subject to an annual ad-valorem (value-based) unsecured personal property tax; about 1.1% of FMV unless the value is less than (I think) $5,000.
Don in SoCal
 
California boats are subject to an annual ad-valorem (value-based) unsecured personal property tax; about 1.1% of FMV unless the value is less than (I think) $5,000.
Don in SoCal
North Carolina does that CRAP too. Annual personal property tax for trailers, vehicles, boats, tractors, etc. I can't complain though, politicians certainly know how to better spend my money than I do...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom