What's new

HAVE A BEACHFRONT RENTAL?

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
looking for my summer vacation and it occurred to me that someone here may have a rental on a beach ?
I prefer SC to Tybee area, but would consider others.

Bueller?
 
It's been raining for 2 days here...it kinda looks like one...lol
 
Come on over jeff,it's 10 degrees lol
 
Nah Red, you’d probably sick some German shepherds on me!
 
I usually hunt the beaches in the summer,, but then I moved to western Pennsylvania. The lakes and rivers ain't the same as the ocean.
 
We all know the want to check out the bikini clad girls!! Be sure to post photos here on TNet.:notworthy:
 
What is a bikini?
 
It’s difficult to check out the bikini crowd when you’re constantly looking down. :dontknow::laughing7:
 
Jeff, I have this vacant house overlooking the beach with immediate availability

House.webp

crying-with-laughter.gif
 
No one wants my money?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom