What's new

have a friend who just bought it

shepcal

Full Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
217
Reaction score
150
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Friend just paid $80 for this, cause he liked it! Heavy metal! plate section on top rotates.

Any idea on what it is and was used for?

Thanks, Shep
 

Attachments

  • 123 (600 x 337).webp
    123 (600 x 337).webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 128
  • abc (600 x 337).webp
    abc (600 x 337).webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 111
I can't find any pics of one that looks like this but I suspect it is a factory cart used on an assembly line. Whatever they were building, it was HEAVY!

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
I don't know what it is either. I like it too.
 
Upvote 0
To me it seems like something to cart around hot metal in a foundry.. Rotate the table to feed item into a forming machine.. Thats my guess..
 
Upvote 0
To me it seems like something to cart around hot metal in a foundry.. Rotate the table to feed item into a forming machine.. Thats my guess..

I was thinking railroad related - for moving large, heavy parts into place.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
How about a mobile horse shoe table.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom