What's new

Have a great Fathers Day!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Have a great Father's Day!

Hey all you fathers out there who didn't get a call or text from your children!
Happy Father's Day!
My twin brother didn't get one call wishing him a happy Father's Day.
My heart goes out to all who may have been overlooked.
 
I must be very fortunate... I got a call, email or text from all my living children today (7). I really wish the missing one could have contacted me. I'd give ANYTHING to talk to her again and my grandson.

I had 4 Grand-kids, and their family here today swimming in the pool. I hope EVERYBODY is as fortunate.
 
That's awesome Limitool! Glad your children were there today. I got some pool time with my son, daughters and grandchildren also!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom