Have a problem with pirates?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres the solution to your problem with pirates.A 30 mm Vulcan 1 1/2 pounder cannon.Mike maguire made this cannon out of a A-10 30mm rotary cannon useing just one of the barrels.(pro paint job done by me)The range is 3000 yards.The cannon has been de milled.It uses black powder to fire the projectile useing percussion caps on a pull cord.The cannon has a laser dot sight.If mike cant sell the cannon for $3500 we are going to mount it on the bow of my boat:)

Attachments

• 30mmVulcanAntiPirateCannon.jpg
    30mmVulcanAntiPirateCannon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 424
  • projectiles.jpg
    projectiles.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 406

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You need to roll that down to the beach at Tracking Station Park in Vero and shoot at anything flying a dive flag. ;D ;D

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom,

Good idea,we need to do a test shoot.need a target too.

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
That will certainly make for great conversation during your next Coast Guard or Marine Patrol inspection! ;D

"Sir...do you have any weapons onboard?"

Pcola

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to what spain is saying about thier wrecks with cannons being military ships.If i put a cannon on my ship will it be a military ship?

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I understand to you are allowed a 22 cal weapon or even a shot gun as long as they are not fully automatic.
If that is the case I have the perfect solution.
Take four 22 cal.semi automatic rifles. Remove the stocks. Mounted them on a plate that will swivel. Run a shaft like a cam shaft through the trigger guards. Put a crank handle on the end of the cam shaft.
All you need to do is crank away and you have a CHAIN GUN without the chain and just think you can fire 68 rounds in less than 60 seconds.
Reloading is not a problem.
It works because I built one.
I donated it to the SCHOOL of the OZARKS in Branson, Mo.
But I really love the cannon.
OUTSTANDING JOB.
Peg leg

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
You can also get plans for building your own .22 Gatling gun. It's not a "machine gun" if you have to crank the handle by hand, right...? ;) :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread