What's new

Have it been found

Went back to check original map. Hit I'd picked up first, had to come topo again and see what is there. Hit looks to be about where old well is shown.
 
Another place to see what, so far not it.
 

Attachments

  • Sahara007-map1topo.webp
    Sahara007-map1topo.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 122
Should have taken time to mark spot, thought might be close to old well. Was somewhere in this area.
 

Attachments

  • Sahara007-map1C.webp
    Sahara007-map1C.webp
    270.9 KB · Views: 89
Added to last map the signal area upper right. At least you should have a site with a lot of relic or coin hunting potential.
 

Attachments

  • Sahara007-map1Cc.webp
    Sahara007-map1Cc.webp
    268.9 KB · Views: 100
Added to last map the signal area upper right. At least you should have a site with a lot of relic or coin hunting potential.

looks like a lot of work to be done I’ll keep you updated when I can get back there appreciate the help hope it date back to late 1800 to early 1900
 
Added to last map the signal area upper right. At least you should have a site with a lot of relic or coin hunting potential.

looks like a lot of work to be done I’ll keep you updated when I can get back there appreciate the help hope it date back to late 1800 to early 1900

Ok thanks! :coffee2:
 
Ok thanks! :coffee2:
Probably hunt this site before I get to the one you worked on in this thread because of the location of this map attach will need to hunt before the snake come out early 1840 site with possible
cashes and relic can you look over this one
430733A1-65B4-41FD-9EB1-AF546CD582F9.webp
 
I don't think English is easy for him. I was picking up signals, moving up an angle to the right (from his hit).
Thanks I’ll check it out next time I’m out there I dropped you another map I’ll probably work on first did you see that one as soon as the weather breaks need to hunts it first before the snake get out lol
 
Try here.
 

Attachments

  • map-new_site.webp
    map-new_site.webp
    318.1 KB · Views: 76
I believe this one, still does have buried treasure. Did a lot of digging out the snow all day.
 
I believe this one, still does have buried treasure. Did a lot of digging out the snow all day.
We’re getting the ice right now
this map you just looked at is a area that has some really good history need to pm you about this one
 
I believe this one, still does have buried treasure. Did a lot of digging out the snow all day.
We’re getting the ice right now
this map you just looked at is a area that has some really good history need to pm you about this one

Sent you a PM back. The color was gold (actual color sample from gold coin used).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom