Sully_Dawg Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Harleysville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 5, 2019 #1 Any ideas? It has a bi-plane impression on the front. It's very thin, maybe tin. TIA for any help!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2019 #2 I agree watch or compass cover I was thinking key fob but not with the knob thing. Cool find Upvote 0
invent4hir Bronze Member Joined Aug 1, 2017 Messages 2,318 Reaction score 3,898 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites V3i & DFX Primary Interest: Other Dec 5, 2019 #3 IMHO it is a fob. Compare to the fob from the 1893 Columbian Exposition. Attachments back.webp 186 KB · Views: 112 Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2019 #4 id say a watch fob, considering the top is designed as the top of a top watch Brady Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2019 #5 maybe do pencil / graphite rubbing to bring out the details brady Upvote 0
Sully_Dawg Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Harleysville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 5, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Thanks for the help! This is my 4th month enjoying this hobby so I'm learning as I go. I appreciate all the knowledge Upvote 0
Thanks for the help! This is my 4th month enjoying this hobby so I'm learning as I go. I appreciate all the knowledge
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Dec 5, 2019 #7 I am pretty sure that is a Hamilton Pocket Watch advertising fob. Upvote 0
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2019 #8 Looks very similar to the one I found It has a small biplane above the car Upvote 0
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2020 #9 High Flyer Made in 1920. Baltimore, Maryland Mar Jean Toy Makers Upvote 0