B bcurrey Jr. Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 20 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 4, 2013 Thread Owner #1 How can I get threads to load the oldest post first? Right now it's loading the newest and I'm having to scroll all the way back. Thanks!
How can I get threads to load the oldest post first? Right now it's loading the newest and I'm having to scroll all the way back. Thanks!
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2013 #2 Settings, My Account, General Settings, Thread Display Options, Linear/Oldest First
B bcurrey Jr. Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 20 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 4, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Awesome thanks!!