What's new

Have you ever Tried MS70 to clean coins?

OutBack Duo

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
925
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased a bottle and got great results. I actually found this stuff on a coin dealers website. After using it I decided to write a review on it. http://www.mymdforum.com/ms70.htm

If you have used this stuff let me know, especially if you have had any negative experiences.
 

Attachments

  • before1.webp
    before1.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 648
  • after1.webp
    after1.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 709
i have used ms70 cleaner for years works great on silver and gold dont use it on early indians or at least dont let them in long rinse thoroughly all coins after dipping use q-tip totake off stubborn dirt gently it will definitely ruin a good indian if left in to long as i have an 1864 l on head band that is now basically worthless my fault was AU now AG LOL dont ever polish coins with anything as it leaves fine scratches pennys of any style or copper coins in my area r generally best dipped and rinsed and coated with olive oil to bring back tone.
 
I have used MS70 to clean my many of my silver coins and it works great.

here is one of my pennies that I used it on
 

Attachments

  • DSC05658.webp
    DSC05658.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 611
  • DSC05659.webp
    DSC05659.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 419

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom