What's new

Havent figured the percentage rate yet but Im sure its pretty good........

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
Haven't figured the percentage rate yet but I'm sure it's pretty good........

Got two boxes on Friday. Total for both boxes was 34-40's and 3-90's. Some rolls in the one box had 2, 3, or 4 40's. No bens or ladies but I'm still happy.......

For my last Fourteen boxes I have found 104-40's and 20-90's which include 6 bens no ladies. I think I've been doing pretty good lately...... ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Haven't figured the percentage rate yet but I'm sure it's pretty good........

Yup, you have been doing good. I'm very happy with 6 per box. Congrats.

HH.
 
Re: Haven't figured the percentage rate yet but I'm sure it's pretty good........

Sheldius said:
Yup, you have been doing good. I'm very happy with 6 per box. Congrats.
HH.
Believe me I've had a few skunks also. Seems the last few boxes and some before have been doing really well. I would like to find a few more 90's though.....eheh...
 
Re: Haven't figured the percentage rate yet but I'm sure it's pretty good........

Rosco-

You should post your totals at the bottom like your brother.

Or, maybe you don't want to embarass him?

Nice score!
 
Re: Haven't figured the percentage rate yet but I'm sure it's pretty good........

TXTim said:
Rosco-
You should post your totals at the bottom like your brother.
Or, maybe you don't want to embarass him?
Nice score!
Actually my bro has me beat hands down in every catagory. Besides, he started keeping track when he first started, I joined in about a month later then only in June did I start keeping track. I only started keeping a log to see which banks did the best or worst for the halves boxes. So far it's been a toss up with the two CU's and one bank I get them from....
 
Re: Haven't figured the percentage rate yet but I'm sure it's pretty good........

TXTim said:
Rosco-

You should post your totals at the bottom like your brother.

Or, maybe you don't want to embarrass him?

Nice score!
That would be a 1.85% return on those two boxes. The percentage doesn't sound Like a lot but I hope my next 2 boxes give me even half that amount of silver. Embarrasses me? NOT! He would need a lot more of those "dream" boxes to even get near my totals.
 
Re: Haven't figured the percentage rate yet but I'm sure it's pretty good........

Rosco Bookbinder said:
TXTim said:
Rosco-
You should post your totals at the bottom like your brother.
Or, maybe you don't want to embarrass him?
Nice score!
Actually my bro has me beat hands down in every category. Besides, he started keeping track when he first started, I joined in about a month later then only in June did I start keeping track.
So you don't need total amount searched. Just post your totals for 90's, 40's, Bens and Walkers in your signature. Let's see them totals bro........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom