havin a great week

hwking01

Nov 6, 2005
WARREN, OHIO
Detector(s) used
SPECTRUM XLT
i tried to post a pic, it said image was to big, any how i found a 1889 indian head, 1917 merc, 8 wheaties, 1 canadian, a cincinati parking token, a pile of clad, and a 69 camaro hotwheel. pretty good for me, just 2 days ago i got the 1908 v niclkel,and a 1922-d penny, and its only tuesday, maybe my best week ever,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? p.s. this board is awesome

Attachments

• treasure finds.jpg
    treasure finds.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
Nice finds, hwk. I use Morpheus photo compresser to downsize my photos and scans. There are lots of other ways to do it.

Can't wait to see some photos!!

Nice Finds.

I like the TOKEN & CAR Best

Jeff

I see the silver dime in the pic!!! Looks like a good hunt! Practice with the camera if you want and show a close-up of the Indian, V-nickel, and token. We LOVE to see that stuff!

Very nice finds hw!!!!

You ARE having a great week!!!

Nana ;)

That's pretty good for anyone, Great digs, WTG!!!
Congrats on such a great week...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

i found this stuff in the pic at 3 different houses, i started decting about 10 yrs ago, just recently got back into it, to date ive found,6 indian headsthe best being 1867, 2 barber dimes, 2 barber quarters,1 v nickel,1 walking liberty half, 1 franklin half,6 buffalo nics,5 wartime nics, 26 merc dimes,15 silver roosevelts,6 silver washington quarters,and several foriegn? coins, wanted to tell about it ,thats after digging a couple thousand holes,anyone from around statesville, nc, would love to be in a club somewhere, thanks for the replies

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back