What's new

Having depth problems

Truth, you always need a dissimilar machine as a backup. Nothing like getting out to a site for a two day hunt and realize you've forgot your charger or headphones, or that's the day the coil goes bad. Or you back your truck over a machine (no, I've never done that but people have.)
 
I mostly have it on 5, in heavy iron I’ll do 6. I’m gonna try 4 in open field.

Try 3 or 4, you should see more depth, it still has great recovery speed at 3.
 
Oh I must admit I don’t beach hunt much but when I did I wish it was like that in dirt. Smacking and I mean smacking Quarters at 10”

You so just jinxed your next beach hunt. After you exhaust yourself chasing a deep target around a water filled hole as more sand collapses in think if me. :thumbsup:
 
The title of your post made me laugh. :laughing7:
 
EQ goes deep with a low iron bias setting.
 
You so just jinxed your next beach hunt. After you exhaust yourself chasing a deep target around a water filled hole as more sand collapses in think if me. :thumbsup:

THAT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!! Water digging isn’t as easy as I thought it was. Pinpointing, scoop, nope. Pinpointing, scoop, nope. Pinpointing, scoop, nope ugggggh!!!!!
 
Truth, you always need a dissimilar machine as a backup. Nothing like getting out to a site for a two day hunt and realize you've forgot your charger or headphones, or that's the day the coil goes bad. Or you back your truck over a machine (no, I've never done that but people have.)

So true only time I’ve never had a #2 to change things up. I’m getting that Deus I’m just trying to get one at a steal at the moment. A couple more bad hunts and I’m gonna say hell with it and get one.
 
Last edited:
THAT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!! Water digging isn’t as easy as I thought it was. Pinpointing, scoop, nope. Pinpointing, scoop, nope. Pinpointing, scoop, nope ugggggh!!!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of beach detecting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom