What's new

Having problems

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I don't know how you guys do it but I am having problems. When I have a post to put up with pics how do you add what it is about. Like say what it is and show the pic. Then have another pic want to tell about it an so on. So how do you add your saying in between the pictures. Thanks for any help that you can give......Matt
 
Make that three of us then. I have this hunt to show with five pics that will drive everyone crazy if they have to scroll back and forth. How?
 
click This attach.gif

you will see [ attach=1 ]

you can Type above & Below

click this again attach.gif
you will again see [ attach=1 ]
change Number 1 to 2

type Below

Etc. Etc.

hit BROWSE add your pics in order

do not copy & Paste From this post
it is edited not to work so you can see it here
 

Attachments

  • attach.gif
    attach.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 153
Jeff,
Thank you! I thing many of us have been tring to figure that out!
Finely!

Tim
 
:icon_thumright: thanks for the info jeff
 
Thanks Jeff I just got home from work and checked my post. Hope I can get this to work.....Matt
 
jeff of pa said:
click This


you will see [ attach=1 ]

you can Type above & Below

click this again

you will again see [ attach=1 ]
change Number 1 to 2

type Below

Etc. Etc.

hit BROWSE add your pics in order

do not copy & Paste From this post
it is edited not to work so you can see it here

Thank you as well. Now I have to figure out how to save the instructions!
Copy and pasting guy,
Carl
 
Just go to the top of your computer page and hit print you will print out the whole Having problems section and you have your instructions that what I did until I learn it.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom