What's new

Having withdrawls

TexasRT

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The downpours are suppose to stop today, I've got a new spot picked out and I'm ready to hit it. I've got a good feelin!
 
Upvote 0
You have to trust those hunches cause ya never know.............Good Luck. :thumbsup:
 
Those "feelings" about a place somehow always turn up good!! Go for it :icon_thumright:
 
Try watching some metal detecting vids on Youtube. Might help calm the nerves a bit until the rain stops. :laughing7:
 
Smudge said:
Try watching some metal detecting vids on Youtube. Might help calm the nerves a bit until the rain stops. :laughing7:
Ha ha story of my life at the mo! Still in India minus my detector! The people here are way to nosy and the police seem to want to dominate all & everything they come across. With a westener on Mumbai's beaches collecting $$$ from the beach, no doubt $$$ will also be spinning in their minds! So for the moment TNet & YouTube are keepig me happy! 2.5 more months before I head home...

Hate to rant, but I know how you feel :icon_scratch: HH, OD ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom