808beginnerdigger
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Found my first Dairy Tokens without a detector just walking around an old plantation camp in Waialua, Oahu, Hawaii. I was actually looking for plantation dump sites to dig for bottles. Just as you see it in the dirt is just as I found it except for two where I was scatching the surface of a berm with broken glass. I guess I was lucky. I guess I have to invest in a metal detector. Both types are aluminum. Any ideas on cleaning aluminum?
WAIALUA AGR.CO. DAIRY (rev.) GOOD FOR 1 QUART MILK (Octagon)
WAIALUA AGR.CO. DAIRY (rev.) GOOD FOR 1 PINT OF MILK (Square)
Aloha from Hawaii!
WAIALUA AGR.CO. DAIRY (rev.) GOOD FOR 1 QUART MILK (Octagon)
WAIALUA AGR.CO. DAIRY (rev.) GOOD FOR 1 PINT OF MILK (Square)
Aloha from Hawaii!
Attachments
-
Waialua Dairy Tokens (20).webp92 KB · Views: 556 -
Waialua Dairy Tokens.webp112.3 KB · Views: 509 -
Waialua Dairy Tokens (15).webp111.1 KB · Views: 500 -
Waialua Dairy Tokens (15).webp111.1 KB · Views: 452 -
Waialua Dairy Tokens.webp112.3 KB · Views: 449 -
Waialua Dairy Tokens (20).webp92 KB · Views: 454







