What's new

Hayward Ca. June 8th.

chenty

Full Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
77
Golden Thread
0
Location
missouri
Detector(s) used
BT IV, ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: All, I am going to be in San Fran. area on June 8th. hoping to hook up with someone while in town and hope someone will share there surf or turf with me for the day :laughing7:
thanks and HH.
 
I'm about 1.5 hrs. south of there, otherwise I'd be glad to join up and find an excuse to get out and swing the coil :) There's several bay area forum participants on the Kinzli forum. But to get on to the main page, you have to sign up. It's easy: just pick a name and a password. Several good hunters in that area are still getting silver out of the parks.
 
Thanks Tom in Ca :icon_thumleft:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom