What's new

He said....then she said

teleprospector

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
4,126
Reaction score
4,381
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Motor City
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another referral call from hubby mentioning his ring slipped off finger. 90+ degrees in Detroit area today so I met early with wife this morning and once this white gold beauty was recovered in deep grass with the MXT (+32 read) she said what actually happened was an argument ensued 2 days ago and the rings went flying....I said, rings?
She said yes hers were found off the driveway side but where his was like complete opposite direction from hers out in the grass.
I said geez was your hubby imitating Justin Verlander?
She laughed and was happy that his was found as well and said it gave them hope of a better relationship in the future.
I just smiled and said thanks for calling me...and you make a mean lemonade!...lol
Jon
RFWhtAu6_11_16.webp
 
Upvote 28
Good job, you bagged a lot of Karma with that one...
 
The couple must be very happy, and alll members are very proud of you.
 
I once tried in vain to recover a wedding set from a pond for a young couple from my church. They later divorced and I always wondered......God bless you for your service.:angel7:
 
Nice story...thanks for sharing

strick
 
Dad & I have helped find rings before but not under those circumstances!
Congrats on the return, saved it from the mower.
 
Congrats on the find and return. Nice

The only way I would hunt Detroit is with about 10 of us in a group and all packing. Unless underwater of course!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom