What's new

Headed to Naples - Suggestions

Swills

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Headed to Naples for work and I think I will be able to squeeze a few hours of detecting in while I am there. Will be staying a little north of the pier. Any suggestions where to hunt? I was thinking around the pier or I saw Lowdermilk Park might be good. Thanks for the help in advance!
 
Upvote 0
Been there a couple times. Hooked up last year with Ron Lord, may want to Pm him..Great Guy, Been in that area for 30 years, I think............take a good scoop if you r headed for the water. Neat little place in Cape Corel, Family Hardware, nice display of detectors and finds..very friendly.....




I think this was Lowdermilk Park, Getting old can't remember...

 
Thanks for the advice!
 
Check your batteries before you get to where you'll be hunting at and keep plenty of water in the cooler. It's hot down here currently. Good luck.

JRich
 
Welcome to naples!! A good place to hunt is Vanderbilt beach, or the naples beach club. But my advice, go in the early morning or the late afternoon atound 7pm. How long are you staying here? Hope you get some gold under your coil!! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom