What's new

headin to Vegas, NV for a few weeks any great spots to prospect

goldhat

Full Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
211
Reaction score
550
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona and the great southwest!
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
headin' to Vegas, NV for a few weeks any great spots to prospect

Thanks for any info folks. I'm guessin' I'll hit the local parks to start. Mainly lookin' for coins and relics. Any info helps...

goldhat
 
Re: headin' to Vegas, NV for a few weeks any great spots to prospect

Goldhat:

I hear there might be lots of 16K dental gold out in the desert around
Sin City.

lastleg
 
Re: headin' to Vegas, NV for a few weeks any great spots to prospect

lastleg,

hahahaha.... that's a start my friend

goldhat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom