tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Wednesday I delivered a few things to a tour mine in Idaho Springs, Colo. for a little work I'm doing on the side. I also received a call from an old fella who's has a mine in Central City. He ask if I was ever in the area that I stop by and have a look at some drills and other merchandise he picked up for a deal. He always like to take me in his mine to show me want all he's up to. I took this shot as we were walking in and I thought this image had a lot going on with it.

Attachments

• 20240522_112526.jpg
    20240522_112526.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Last Wednesday I delivered a few things to a tour mine in Idaho Springs, Colo. for a little work I'm doing on the side. I also received a call from an old fella who's has a mine in Central City. He ask if I was ever in the area that I stop by an have a look at some drills and other merchandise he picked up for a deal. He always like to take me in his mine to show me want all he's up to. I took this shot as we were walking in and I thought this image had a lot going on with it.
That is a great picture!

Thanks! After I took it with my phone I viewed it and thought, that looks kinda neat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back