Heads Up On The Next Give Away.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to put this out there about the next give away. I am going through some boxes in the safe's and else were. I am going to put together a jam up give away and I mean something nice and a number of items at one time, but it will be for only CHARTER MEMBERS. So if you are not one, now would be a good time to become a charter member of T-net. It does not cost much and it helps this great site stay great and you get to do so much more on this site. The next group will cover all types of artifacts and different time periods. So don't miss out on this one that will be for Charter Members only, you will have time to become a member, because it may take a week or more to get things together.

Upvote 0

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice way to support the site, and you are not a CM?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@ Monsterrack are you trying to thin out your collection? I bet you long time collectors have the whole garage full of stuff. Lucky for me my garage is already full of other stuff. Now when I find something I tell myself if it isnt going in a frame just leave it. Hard to do but I just dont have the space.
Also does it count that I use to be a charter member?

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
That one I grab for the day.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks!
Cool deal that MOGI started here! Got some stuff together for a giveaway myself :occasion14:

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks!
Cool deal that MOGI started here! Got some stuff together for a giveaway myself :occasion14:

No offense to mogi, but he really didn't start this. There have been people giving away and trading artifacts on this site since I joined and none more giving than Steve Bauman - larson1951. RIP buddy!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was a cm, but if I was now I would just be arguing in the political forum, I'm not political but I like to argue

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i no longer have paypal

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would really like to see some more charter members from the NA forum. Just $20 and it will be worth it if you win not counting the other things you get access to.:headbang:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
really it says paypal only,ive looked

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
really it says paypal only,ive looked,yep paypal only subject to our terms