Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Apr 5, 2023 #1 Ive hit this site pretty hard last few weeks. It’s very convenient to my work on my lunch hour. I got a few more places lined up before hopefully my 15 yr anniv trip Attachments 8DD24362-8108-49BE-BDC1-C6714B32B3AB.webp 641.4 KB · Views: 109
Ive hit this site pretty hard last few weeks. It’s very convenient to my work on my lunch hour. I got a few more places lined up before hopefully my 15 yr anniv trip
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,588 Reaction score 110,415 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2023 #2 1867-1911. Prior to merger with Remington. Upvote 1
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Apr 5, 2023 Thread Owner #3 releventchair said: 1867-1911. Prior to merger with Remington. Click to expand... Thanks I new it was close to turn of century era . I’ve got so many of these, probably find them more than anything else Upvote 1
releventchair said: 1867-1911. Prior to merger with Remington. Click to expand... Thanks I new it was close to turn of century era . I’ve got so many of these, probably find them more than anything else
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,588 Reaction score 110,415 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2023 #4 UMC Headstamps www.cartridge-corner.com Upvote 1