What's new

Health Officials Say Low Levels Of Radiation Detected On East Coast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smee
  • Start date Start date
What are the odds "Low Levels" Have been here Forever.

But now that everyone is Getting Paranoid & Makeing More sensitive Testers, They are Just Finding these "Lower Levels"
& Imagening Things ?

Until I Actually Glow in the dark
I'm going to Ignore News reports on this.

& would Glowing realy Be Bad ?

Less chance of being Hit my a truck
Crossing the Street :headbang:
 
Hay T re post that radiation finding chart address on post listing RADIATION CHECK so we can keep updated. Frank
 
When I applied for a job in 1980 at the "Whitebluff" site in Redfield, Arkansas (north of Pine Bluff, AR) it was supposed to be a nuclear facility (which is why I applied). Now it claims to be a "coal fired" power plant.

Surprised me not to see it shown on the map.
 
jeff of pa said:
Less chance of being Hit my a truck
Crossing the Street :headbang:

Said the man who failed to notice the truck coming straight at him! LOL!! :tongue3:


Sky Pilot
 
Woooo........I can only imagine what those huge fire flies are going to look like this year! :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
Woooo........I can only imagine what those huge fire flies are going to look like this year! :laughing7:

Well, if the skeeters here get much bigger . . . gonna have to go to buckshot instead of birdshot.

skeeters.webp
 
What is wrong with people and nuclear power?
Ted Kennedy's car was infinitely deadlier than any Fukushima radiation. ;D
 
Kiwijohn said:
What is wrong with people and nuclear power?
Ted Kennedy's car was infinitely deadlier than any Fukushima radiation. ;D

Just ask the gal that was with.........

Oh heck, ya can't do that!

SkyPilot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom