What's new

Hearing things

Massieville Mike

Full Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
226
Reaction score
254
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I'm hearing things......coming from the ground........sounds like........."get me out of this dirt". Well, I guess I better finish this coffee, check my batteries and go rescue some buried treasures. Oh the life of "Metal detector Man"!
 
Be nice when the ground isn't frozen.
 
I was just out doing that very thing! Made a few coin rescues and some trash too!
Thought I had the "thing that eludes me" but...sigh it's not the real deal, no diamonds/gold today.:dontknow:
Ground is thawed an inch down in places where the sun shines and the wind doesn't blow!:hello2:
Quite a few interesting targets calling my name, but sadly I didn't bring the back hoe :BangHead: so they will have to wait for a later rescue.:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom