Heart Shaped locket? UPDATE

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Today was my first time out MD'ing in over a week. The weather has been nasty and I had a nasty cold too. On my second dig I found this. It looks golden in color and is slightly heavy. It has writing on the front but I can't make out what it says. I only washed it with water. Any suggestions on what to use to clean it up better? This is all I found today. The neighbors kid came down and aggravated the $%^& out of me so I quit for the day. :(

Attachments

• Heart.JPG
    Heart.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 784
Upvote 0
Very kewl, Pepper!! Congrats on that first!!

;)

Thanks you all. I'm happy as a crab sunning on the beach....lol......I'm going to the court house and see if I can trace down who she was. I know it is a long shot but I have to try. I'm going to plant a flower where I found it, for her. A gift for a gift so to speak.

you know it is amazing the ideas and tips you pick up. I think that is such a wonerful idea
that I am going to borrow it the next time I find something like that

Pepper,

Congrats on your 1st jewelry find. Being as happy as a crab sunning on the beach is a great feeling. Good luck finding who it belongs to. If your town is a big as my little town and with a name like Loretta they wouldn't be to hard to find. :D

;) RR

River Rat said:
Pepper,

Congrats on your 1st jewelry find. Being as happy as a crab sunning on the beach is a great feeling. Good luck finding who it belongs to. If your town is a big as my little town and with a name like Loretta they wouldn't be to hard to find. :D

;) RR

Thanks, RR......my town is so tiny ....I can sniff and neighbor calls the doctor....lol.....I just would like to know who she was. Someone must have loved her to give her that gift. The name is engraved. My mind is on a roll just wondering about her, how it got in the ground, did she loose it...was her heartbroken.....I'm a nut case....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back