What's new

Heartbreak Hotel from the field that never fails

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Here is an accumulation of heartbreaking personal finds from our field. Includes about 30 broken drills and over a dozen more broken axes. The amount of artifacts in that 5 acre field is staggering. The old plow is a blessing and a curse.

Thanks for the look and try not to shed to many tears.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    987.1 KB · Views: 173
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    991.4 KB · Views: 180
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    383.2 KB · Views: 159
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    377.3 KB · Views: 159
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    409.7 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 0
wow your "junk drawer" trumps my collection, stuff like that i dream of finding
 
I hang on to every piece I find. They all meant something to someone in the past. I feel like we could learn a thing or two from our ancestors. Thanks for the look mission.
 
Very impressive boss !!!! This new spot I got starting to really put out
 
Time to put some back together. Yes, you've got to have a matching set in there. We've all got those "what to do withs?" but yours are all from the same field, so you have a greater chance of flintHarmoney
 
Wow, that's a big pile of artifacts. I think I would proudly display several of the pieces in that group. Nice pile of drills in the top of the last pic, just cant seem to find anything like those around here, too much Quartzite.. Thanks for the view.
 
That is a huge tear jerker. I think I see a nice Thebes base in that pic, what a shame.
 
That's all from 5 acres WOW" I have to hunt 100s of acres for years to get that much. A very hot spot:notworthy:
 
That's a pile of relics but those drills are the heart breakers to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom