A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 17, 2014 #1 I had not been able to look for over a week but I was able to look this afternoon for about 4 hours this afternoon. I started with these heartbreakers. Then I found these uniface tools. Then I closed out with these two. Upvote 0
I had not been able to look for over a week but I was able to look this afternoon for about 4 hours this afternoon. I started with these heartbreakers. Then I found these uniface tools. Then I closed out with these two.
660GRIZZ Jr. Member Joined May 7, 2012 Messages 38 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne, WV Detector(s) used garrett ace 400,atpro pinpointer,lesche ground shark shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2014 #2 Wow well spent 4 hours ty for showing us some very nice points .
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2014 #3 You scored some great looking points! As always
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2014 #4 I don't think the point king has a bad day lol nice finds
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2014 #5 That last one has some nice color. Is it blue like the pic?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 18, 2014 Thread Owner #6 rock said: That last one has some nice color. Is it blue like the pic? Click to expand... Yes. It is interesting material.
rock said: That last one has some nice color. Is it blue like the pic? Click to expand... Yes. It is interesting material.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2014 #7 Cool I find some blue every once in a while but it doesn't have the patina yours has on it. Colorful pieces
Cool I find some blue every once in a while but it doesn't have the patina yours has on it. Colorful pieces