B bristowboy Jr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2013 Messages 83 Reaction score 139 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2013 #1 My niece got off the school bus one afternoon and picked this up in the field next to her house. So far I haven't been able to find the rest. Attachments 3271_68156443889_4382146_n.webp 28.4 KB · Views: 192 Upvote 0
My niece got off the school bus one afternoon and picked this up in the field next to her house. So far I haven't been able to find the rest.
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2013 #2 its there,your good at it and look young,you'll find it
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 5, 2013 #3 Holy cow!! That'd be awesome if you found the rest...good luck, I hope you do. Keep us updated 👍