What's new

Heartbreakers 2016

Wes213

Full Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
136
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my 2016 heartbreakers. The pieces I would love to see complete for various reasons. I am not saying they are the best, but I actually found them and they are real. If anyone wants to commiserate with and share please do.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1845.webp
    IMG_1845.webp
    286.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1846.webp
    IMG_1846.webp
    296.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1842.webp
    IMG_1842.webp
    298.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1843.webp
    IMG_1843.webp
    405.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1844.webp
    IMG_1844.webp
    402.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice! Them would have been pretty big pieces!
 
The dark one on the bottom pic looks like a hafted scraper. Notice the curved edge towards the top of the piece going into where the break occurred. It looks like they broke it a long time ago and then reworked and salvaged it into a tool they could use. Nice finds.
 
The dark one on the bottom pic looks like a hafted scraper. Notice the curved edge towards the top of the piece going into where the break occurred. It looks like they broke it a long time ago and then reworked and salvaged it into a tool they could use. Nice finds.

Good eye! I always thought of it as a broken hafted scrapers. IMG_1850.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom