What's new

Heat wave, Cool Surf, and 22K.....Nice day out !! (video)

Nice ring and a good day on/in the water.
 
WTG!!! 22K IS RARE!
 
Pretty ring and 22k...nice score.
 
Enjoyable video , surfdigger...and I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike that 22 K ring!

Lorraine
 
Brian, wtg!!!!!! 22k impressive!!!! THX for posting.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody should smack the crap out of whoever invented fake diamonds!
 
when it comes in 22K your having a great day.

Dew
 
Nice 22kt ring. Hard to believe someone would put CZ's on that high of a karat ring
 
Nice going on the gold!
 
Yeah....I work with Hindu Indians that wear 22k out of tradition and the high karat gold is more important to them than having real diamonds set in the ring......yeah Les......I found it strange the first time I saw a 22k ring with CZ's too.....oh well ....like they say.....it is what it is !!
 
Last edited:
Nice 22k gold ring Brian...congrats.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Exellent finds,strang that they would put CX's in a 22 K ring.:icon_thumleft:
 
Always Enjoy the video's Brian and..Congrads on the nice 22k, rare around here.
 
Congratulations on the nice ring.:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom