What's new

Heavy metal

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sinkers/fishing weights from this year alone
tells you where I been hunting alot - can be a pain to dig this much
but gold I have gotten this year - its been worth it
contest1.webp
im guessing around 70lbs
and still a lot of year left
 
Upvote 0
Casper I turned in 100 pounds in march,but took me 5 years to get that much.Happy hunting.:icon_thumleft:
 
Thats a lot of digging, but like you said, well worth it for the treasure.
 
garage sale at 50 cents a piece, you will make a ton of cash.
 
What is the going price for lead at scrap metal yards? Is it more profitable to sell the sinkers at flea markets/yard sales? I understand that demand is higher near coasts and large inland lakes.

Merlin

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app
 
would definitely make more selling them as sinkers than melting
wont do anything with them for awhile - still have about 100 lbs from previous yrs
 
GOT LEAD? :laughing9: LOL....A FEW YEARS BACK I FILLED 2-5 GALLON PAILS OF SINKERS...SOLD THEM FOR $25 A PAIL TO A GUY WHO CAME TO OUR YARD SALE.
 
Now I feel like going fishing Casper-2 . Congratulations on all your gold finds..
 
Keep hunting as hard as you are and by years end you may have 70 pounds of gold and silver.
 
Pretty cool. There is a market for everything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom