Heavy rain and silver

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
First time I have been able to get out in 5 days due to a return to cold and snow returning...and today pouring rain figured why not...

Pouring rain... moved around area for about an hour and decided I would get out anyways in the heavy rain... Short hunt but did get a 43 merc... think I kissed it with the lesche digger by the in god we trust... lucky not a rare year...

Stayed until I was completely soaked... just over an hour adding just over a dollar in clad with the merc.

Attachments

• 3 30 hunt 43 merc.jpg
    3 30 hunt 43 merc.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 9

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time I have been able to get out in 5 days due to a return to cold and snow returning...and today pouring rain figured why not...

Pouring rain... moved around area for about an hour and decided I would get out anyways in the heavy rain... Short hunt but did get a 43 merc... think I kissed it with the lesche digger by the in god we trust... lucky not a rare year...

Stayed until I was completely soaked... just over an hour adding just over a dollar in clad with the merc.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rained silver on you. Congrats.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Rained silver on you. Congrats.
Yes thanks... first one in a month...and hunting mainly modern areas... few and far between... so always happy to find one in these hunted out areas....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread