What's new

Helena

Shunkaha

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
317
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Location
Helena, Montana
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705 Gold Pack, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone from Helena on here wanna try and get out sometime?
 
Not in Helena but we do get to Helena a couple of times a months. I'm not at all familiar with detecting in the Helena area. Have you been doing any good there ? We are usually in sort of a time crunch when we do get to Helena so I have never detected there.
 
I'm not up there full time anymore. But when I am, I'm in Deer Lodge. Will gladly meet up to detect. From city parks, yards to old areas in the mountains.
 
I'm in Townsend. Ridiculously busy due to life happening, including starting a new business, with no end in sight, at the present. I spend a lot of time in the eastern Elkhorns and want to start more exploring in Confederate Gulch. Found my first nugget with my GB II. A friend I had years ago had a 40 acre claim there, and ran a 705 Xterra, which is in my soon future sights. Damn timing.
 
I'm in Townsend. Ridiculously busy due to life happening, including starting a new business, with no end in sight, at the present. I spend a lot of time in the eastern Elkhorns and want to start more exploring in Confederate Gulch. Found my first nugget with my GB II. A friend I had years ago had a 40 acre claim there, and ran a 705 Xterra, which is in my soon future sights. Damn timing.

I use the 705 also. Still looking for someone to try a few spots out with. I have a couple places to go for gold hunting in the wilderness. Or a couple of sledding hill areas. I usually check the site every couple days. So hit me up on the weekend if anyone is interested.
 
New member

I use the 705 also. Still looking for someone to try a few spots out with. I have a couple places to go for gold hunting in the wilderness. Or a couple of sledding hill areas. I usually check the site every couple days. So hit me up on the weekend if anyone is interested.

I am in Helena and I just bought a Minelab X-Terra 705 last night!!! Looking forward to getting out and finding some treasures.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom