What's new

Hello all 1975 DOT Canadian Penny 2000 P Canadian dime

frap123

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 20, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all very new to this site with a lot of questions I have a DOT Canadian 1975 Penny the dot is located between the 7&5 in the date also with the 2000 P dime i have it is fainted but is there I'm trying to find where to sell them
 

Attachments

  • 20150512_074401.webp
    20150512_074401.webp
    223 KB · Views: 188
  • 20150512_074355.webp
    20150512_074355.webp
    247.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 20150517_011912.webp
    20150517_011912.webp
    126.2 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0
Welcome to TNet, I saw your posts on Cointalk too, as I said there, that looks like a "P" to me. I don't know much about the penny though. I would need better photos to know for sure if that is a real "P" mintmark. Right now I will check to see if it is in the right position.
 
I have to admit, the mintmark looks a little to low and small. Is it raised or not?
 
I thought the same with the mintmark and unsure if it was tampered with
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom