Hello everyone! Newbie here...

ReneeFL

Dec 19, 2004
Central Florida
I've been lurking here for about a year when I bought my Minelab Advantage. I do alot of detecting in the elementary playgrounds just for kicks and found alot of jewelry and lunch money. Some schools I found out are on the free lunch program. For my serious detecting, I go up to S.C. where my husband and I own 90 acres, wooded and open fields. I don't get up there as often as I like but when I do, I have a blast. I've found alot of tractor parts. I figured if I find enough I'll might be able to build one. I really would like to find some old coins or civil war artifacts. I've enjoyed reading the other posts and learned quite a bit too.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Renee,

welcome to the site.

Hope to hear about more of your finds in the future.

have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Renee, hey... there's a lot of intellagence (sp?) on this site so start posting those tractor parts pics and we can all pitch together and help you put the puzzle together! Peice by peice. :D

M

mchamby

Hi Renee welcome to the forum, school yards can be a lot of fun to detect but you definately don't find old items unless a kid gets into their parents collectables. Sounds like you have a lot of land to md good luck in finding the rest of your tractor.
Mchamby

jbow

Sep 24, 2005
Cartersville, GA
Hi renee!

You should be going over to the "treasure coast" whenever there is a storm over there since you're so close. That should be a load of fun.

J

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Welcome!! I bet theres a ton of great old artifacts hiding in that field and woods! Any pics of the stuff you'v found so far? Make sure to post all the stuff you find, i always find stuff that looks like useless stuff when hunting old woods and fields, but it turns out to be old ;) Looking forward to seeing that tractor ::) :D

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Hi Renee! Welcome to the forum. It's always great to see another female and especially one in this area!!! That's great about the tractor parts; myself, I'm collecting nails to build my dream house with! LOL! After a year of lurking, I'm glad you finally decided decided to join us!

vicki

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Renee! If you are interested in artifacts you sure are in the right state. In the heart of Dixie and near the coast, what an excellent combo! Probably the best thing you could do now lis find a treasure hunting club to join. You can gain a wealth of information about where to hunt, equipment needed and different techinques, etc from the members. I recently joined a club and everyone is friendly and helpful. Good luck and be sure to post your finds. Monty

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Renee! Welcome to the forum!!

Nana ;)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Renee, welcome to the hobby and forum. Anything you need to know you can maybe find someone here that has the answer. We'll try anyway.....

HH,
Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread