Hello everyone! wtb whites DFX spectrum m/t

M

mikusek

Watch ebay for a while and you can get an idea of what they sell for, depends on condition, age, and accessories, and sometimes how determined bidders are to "have" a particular unit.

Also check local dealers, a local dealer here has a used one on consignment with an asking price of $600, stock 950 coil, no accessories, and likely no warranty left.

Youi might find a good one at a good price on one of the numerous metal detecting forums classified listings.

The DFX is a nice machine, I am learning how to get more out of mine every time I take it out, which hasn't been too many times due to snow after snow after snow since I received it.

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep an eye out and dont buy the first one you find, as stated look at ebay to get ideas, watch this forums classifieds. Call and talk to the dealers on this forum and let them know what you are looking for and let them answer some of the questions you might have. The are all reputable and enjoy helping new Mders out.
I have used a DFX from the beginning, (almost 5 years) it was more expensive up front but I have never had to upgrade to a better machine like others have. Another advantage was only having to learn one machine one time. It will do a lot of things and its real abilities are up to the users capabilities more than the machines.
By the way what part of central Calif are you in. Take a look at my profile and you can see were I'm located.
Best of Luck and hope you have a great time and experience.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Sterling