trixie charger
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
My Mom tried to commit Suicide Friday afternoon. If you believe in God and Jesus as I, PLEASE PRAY for her. She stopped breathing and they put her on a ventilator, as of now she is unresponsive. If you dont believe in something higher that's ok, I judge No One!!!
If you believe in anything, anything, please whatever you believe keep her in your mind.
Thanksssssssssssss I love this site and the people are the best sorts around, its more of a family than a Treasure site!!!!! so again I say thanks.
If this gets taken down I understand!!! and its ok, this kind of message is not meant to be on here, I just need help right now!
Kyle Jennings, her name is Wanda
If you believe in anything, anything, please whatever you believe keep her in your mind.
Thanksssssssssssss I love this site and the people are the best sorts around, its more of a family than a Treasure site!!!!! so again I say thanks.
If this gets taken down I understand!!! and its ok, this kind of message is not meant to be on here, I just need help right now!
Kyle Jennings, her name is Wanda


You all are ANGELS!!! Late last night they said she was breathing good enough to try shutting off the ventilator and she was doing good. Her pupils were responding to light and she was now responding to pain. These was not "supposed" to happen for days!!. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and THANK YOU my TNET FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








