What's new

Hello everyone

jewelryfinder

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 28, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you can see I am new to the site. I currently live in Erie, PA and I am looking for a new metal detecting partner. My partner moved to NC. If you enjoy metal detecting as much as me please let me know. I hunt a few hours a day, very active in what I do and honestly I love the hobby. I will post a few pictures of things I have found. HH Everyone. and btw I love the forum, very helpful.
 
Hello and welcome from florida.
 
Welcome I'm sure you'll find someone until then lone wolf. I always hunt alone it's my only away time I have a large family I love dearly but still appreciate the break

Happy happy hunting and good luck
 
Thank You Joe Hunter, Yea sometimes i hunt alone but enjoy hunting with a partner. And hh to yourself as well.
 
Welcome aboard. Go to locations and post in there lookimg for a hunting buddy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom