Tristan De Luna

Aug 13, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II , Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro , Vanquish 340,
and coming soon, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Ricardo Luna II i am 38 years old i have a 4 year old son who's my little mini me. I own a Handyman/Locksmith business called LunacyLocks.

i just recently got back into the hunt . I live for the hunt no matter where we are hunting i am a certified diver and avid fisherman.

i am looking to meet people close by that are like minded and like adventure.:headbang::treasurechest::metaldetector:

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Hey Ricardooooo!!! Yeah I guess you could say I live pretty close LOL We will go.

Welcome from San Jose, CA!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome from Texas :wave:

Hello Mr luna.....welcome my friend. You seem to have many of the same passions and interests as me !! Happy hunting and good luck out there !!

I also have a seven year old mini me son....so much fun in the water with him now !!

Hello Mr luna.....welcome my friend. You seem to have many of the same passions and interests as me !! Happy hunting and good luck out there !!

I also have a seven year old mini me son....so much fun in the water with him now !!

Thank you so much Black Bart .I was born and raised in miami and fished the keys like it was my back yard lol . Now just trying to pass the adventure down to the little one. im in st pete now but been dreaming of the keys lately which means road trip soon :headbang:.

Well....when you are close send me a pm.....perhaps we can hook up and take the boys out and get into an adventure !!:occasion14:

Well....when you are close send me a pm.....perhaps we can hook up and take the boys out and get into an adventure !!:occasion14:

i am totally in :headbang:

Welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Welcome from Michigan.....Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back