Hello from a long-time lurker

ned_x86

May 31, 2011
Wisconsin
Greetings to all! I've been reading posts on this forum for nearly a year now. I thought I'd finally sign up and say hello. Reading posts on the "Today's Finds" page has really sucked me in. I don't own a detector yet, emphasis on "yet". I am currently saving up for an AT Pro. I've read the posts here about the problems that Garrett had when the model was first introduced, but I've also read how Garrett has worked to resolve those problems, and I've seen gushing posts regarding their customer service, so my mind is set.

So, hello from Wisconsin, and I look forward to sharing my finds with all of you!

Happy Hunting,

ned

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Ned
You will find this to be the best forum concerning treasure hunting. Information abounds and is only limited to what you are able to read and recall. Just remember that all the success you see, everything found and shown, is collective from many many members and tons of hours of searching. Use it to encourage you and do not become discourage when you see all the stuff everyone else is finding and you are not. It takes many hours or research, many hours of planning, and many hours of hunting. This is a great hobby with many rewards, if you treat it well it will treat you well. You can befriends many great people and spend many great hours with friends. This truly is a great hobby if you keep it in perspective.
Let me also be the first to say that no matter what machine you eventually land on someone may not agree with it, but as long as you are happy with it and have confidence in it be happy and hunt .
Happy hunting.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Howdy! great folks on this site. don't forget pix when you start posting your finds. hope you are able to get your MD soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread