What's new

Hello From a New Guy

NewGuyRon

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hi everyone! New here and new to metal detecting. Just getting started and found this site while doing research. I used internet forums for a lot of things, mainly other hobbies, so I figured I should sign up here.
 
Welcome to the best treasure site on the net! You will learn a lot here from a bunch of knowledgeable people! What’s your general location?
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Hi everyone!...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Hi everyone! New here and new to metal detecting. Just getting started and found this site while doing research. I used internet forums for a lot of things, mainly other hobbies, so I figured I should sign up here.

Welcome! What are you interested in hunting for? "Metal detecting" covers a multitude of sins. As noted above, the more we know about you and your interests, the more we can help get you started on the right path.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo
 
Welcome to the forum!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom