vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
M

masadon

Greenie
Aug 15, 2013
Northern Arizona
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the welcome and information you both have provided. Mekong Mike would be nice if you could physically hold and examine that heel/shoe print. Or whatever it is. The pictures don't do it justice.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey masadon!! Another WELCOME from the Bayou State of Louisiana!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Confederate Sailor

Aug 9, 2013
Athens, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From one new member to another, WELCOME!
I hope you stay a while and spend some time digging through the threads. Pun intended. I joined just a week ago and some of the insight I have gained directly from the members via private message and from reading posts from all over this forum will be very helpful when I get to swing my coil for the first time. I am positive you will find the same.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome i love this site.And iam sure you will too..

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
bad karma to be collecting that stuff in Arizona...most of northern Arizona is federal land...reservations, blm...national forest...ect.
even when you do pick that stuff up off the limited private land...it had best be documented...iron clad documentation...
you have to prove it is not stolen material...
artifact theft is a big problem in Arizona: with big fines and jail time.

OP
OP
M

masadon

Greenie
Aug 15, 2013
Northern Arizona
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well thanks everyone except secret canyon for the warm welcome. I'm not sure if you live in the city of Prescott secret canyon but were I live we all own our own land. Most of us own at least 25 to 40 acres of land. He'll one buddy of mine owns 250 acres. So for you too say that the Feds own almost all the land, well maybe by you, but not out by me. And too try and jinx me on this thread and my other thread or try to use scare tactics on me won't work. I know the law and what is allowed and not allowed. You shouldn't assume too much, as you know nothing about me. I find your post to be insulting and actually feel like your accusing me of gathering these items on public or state land.

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard fromt he chicago area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread